The Game Agency, LLC (“TGA,” “we,” “us” or “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit thegameagency.com, bemorefun.com or other websites owned or controlled by us (“Website”) or during your use of our online or mobile products or services. This policy also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Website;
- during your use of our online or mobile products or services; and
- in e-mail, text message, and other electronic communications related to this Website or our online or mobile products or services.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline; or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website and online and mobile products and services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website or our online or mobile products or services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website or our online or mobile products or services, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Through your engagement with our Website or our online or mobile products or services, we may collect several types of information from you, including the following:
- your name, postal address, personal and business e-mail address, work telephone number, and photograph (“personal information”); and
- non-identifiable information, such as the activities you undertake on the Website, usage details, game play statistics, scores and achievements, user rankings, time spent playing our games, and click paths, your internet connection, and the equipment you use to access our Website.
We collect this information:
- directly from you;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website; information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and
- from third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website or our online or mobile products or services may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website; this includes information provided at the time of registering or completing to use our Website or online product or service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website or our online or mobile products or services;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- details of activities you carry out through our Website or our online or mobile products or services; and
- your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, including but not limited to information on leaderboards, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Usage Details, IP Addresses And Cookies/, Cookies and Other Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website or use our online or mobile products or services, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, engagement on the Website with content and activities, as well as your browsing patterns, including:
- details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- information about your computer, hardware, software, platform, game system, media, mobile device, and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Website, products, and services, and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website, products, and services according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches;
- recognize you when you return to our Website;
- troubleshoot bugs;
- facilitate the provision of software updates, dynamically served content, and product support; and
- support our company growth, publicity, and marketing efforts.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Website and its content to you;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any of our online or mobile products or services;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website or our online or mobile products or services;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our products and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of TGA’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by TGA about users of our Website, products or services is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a colleague” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients; and
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; and
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of TGA, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from TGA. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address and/or contact information used by us to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may edit or delete any of your personal data collected to the extent permitted under applicable law. To exercise these right, you may write to: “Personal Data, c/o The Game Agency, 470 West Avenue, Suite 1001, Stamford, CT 06902, U.S.A and indicate the requested action.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any personally identifiable information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website or products or services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website or through or products or services or that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We cannot assume responsibility or liability for unauthorized access to our servers and systems.